Friday 5 - 5 good things that happened this week

Coming back from vacation can be a let down.  Yeah, I felt that but some good things happened this week, too.  It all balanced out.

1.  I have seen people.  I went to lunch with one friend, out for dinner, beer and girl talk with another.  Oh, no, I did that twice!  Time with friends is good.

2.  All my clients this week (and granted, there weren't many) greeted me with "Welcome back!  Tell me about your trip!"  Such a nice way to be greeted before I dive into crazy science stuff.

3.  I only lost power once this week.  Given the events of the weeks I was gone, this is good.

4.  I am smiling a lot more.  People react well to smiles.

5.  There will be fireworks tonight.  They were postponed on the 4th.  Clearly the organizers realized I would miss them if they happened as scheduled.  I am beyond happy about this.

Life is good.  It's good to make a list to remind me of that sometimes.

Comments

  1. I LOVE this!!! I may do this next week. So important to embrace the moment. You did a fantastic job of that this week. Enjoy those fireworks tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's not a bucket, it's a can

A Life Well Lived....so far

Wacky Hair Day