Good News Friday - 4/4/14

The weeks go fast when I'm posting on a weekly basis.  It feels like it was just a few days ago that I posted of my love for my new washer (still feeling all lovey-dovey about that).  It's been a super crazy week.  There have been good parts.  Let me see if my exhausted brain can remember them.

1.  I had interpreting opportunities I don't often get.  I was able to work with deaf folks and interpreters from other countries.  My boundaries and skills were challenged.  It's rare that I am terrified before a job. That happened and I not only lived through it, I did a good job.  That was a very good thing indeed!

2.  I'm getting a grill tonight.  First it was the washer, now the grill.  You'd think I was domestic or something.  And the best part??  I don't have to choose between gas or charcoal.  It uses both.  Problem solved!

3.  I made time to catch up with an important friend.  I haven't seen her for quite a while - her life is busy as is mine.  But we made it work - so nice to make the time to catch up.

4.  IT DIDN'T SNOW AT ALL!!!

5.  I got to drive with the sunroof open.  It's the little things that make me happy.  It's still chillier than I prefer most of the day but it's nice to breathe fresh air and know that summer is nearby.

That's enough to get me through the week.  Now I need a nap.

Comments

  1. I love all of these this week. Hooray for doing a job that scared you and for kicking ass at it. Also, three cheers for NO SNOW!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's not a bucket, it's a can

A Life Well Lived....so far

Wacky Hair Day