My daughter, M, had a great idea the other night. She sees me struggle with things I don't know how to fix - the plumbing, car problems, electrical problems - the list is endless.
So, what is M's suggestion you ask?
Brother husbands. You know, like Sister Wives, only handier.
She made a list of the kinds of husbands I should have:
1. Computer (current boyfriend fits this one)
5. AV Sales person (someone wants new audio equipment)
8. Orthodontist (that request comes from A, the one with braces)
9. A (random) millionaire
10. Someone who works at Apple/Motorola/Samsung
11. An interpreter so I can be a stay at home mom (A's request)
I like that they put so much thought into this. I am surprised that they think I will have enough, um, stamina for 11 husbands. Or interest. Or patience.
I would like 11 friends who fit the list, though.