Addict!

Hello.  My name is Judi and I'm an addict.

Addict to what?  It depends.

Sometimes it's to a tv show.  Or three.  Like Dexter.  Homeland.  Real Housewives (that last one is a secret vice.  Don't judge).

Sometimes it's to a book.  50 Shades had me hooked there for a while.  Usually it's something far more mundane.  Illusions - my favorite book.  I've read it at least 50 times.

Sometimes it's a movie.  We won't talk about how many times I've watched Rocky Horror - but that's been over 30 years so that's not so bad.

Sometimes it's a food.  When I was in second grade I loved maraschino cherries.  I loved them so much I ate an entire jar in one sitting.  Haven't touched one since.  The site of one makes my stomach hurt.

Sometimes it's people.  That is a separate post entirely.

Sometimes it's a restaurant.  We used to eat at the Woodside all the time.  Now I avoid it.  It never was a great place to eat.

Sometimes it's a store.  I used to LOVE the unique store.  It catered to my need to treasure hunt.  Now I don't have time for it.

I need a good, not expensive, not unhealthy addiction.  Suggestions?

Comments

  1. FELTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or crochet. Or making plarn to sell. Come on over, I have a million addictions that I can share. The first one is free...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I don't know what plarn is so that seems like a good one! I forgot about those addictions. For me it's scrapbooking and beading... sigh....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's not a bucket, it's a can

A Life Well Lived....so far

Wacky Hair Day