A New Year, A New Me

I was quiet all during December on here but my life was anything but quiet. Insanity prevailed but I won't go into all of that.

So it's a new year. This is the time for me to make resolutions, right? I'll stop swearing, eat more veggies and strive to be happy. Uh huh. BTDT (been there, done that). Not too successful.

This year I have decided not to make resolutions. Hopefully I'll make changes. Here are my goals. You can tell me how I'm doing periodically.

1. I'd like to be more calm, not yell so much.

2. I'd like to live like a grown up. It's time I stop living like I did when I was 20.

3. I would like to eat vegetables more than once a week. I wouldn't really like to do this. I feel compelled to do it. We'll see how this goes.

4. I want to be a better mother. I need to figure out how to raise girls who grow up confident, secure and smart. I want their life to be better than mine.


I can't be the only person I know who makes resolutions/things that we don't call resolutions. So what are yours?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's not a bucket, it's a can

A Life Well Lived....so far

Wacky Hair Day