A Very Good Day

It's easy to stuck in self pity sometimes.  I don't often think why me but I do often think enough!.  And then things happen to remind me that I am indeed loved and cared for.

Today was a very good day.  It was a long day but it was good.  I was reminded why I actually like coordinating an event that makes my stomach hurt with nerves.  It makes my heart happy to see teams working well, having fun and ending with everyone feel positive about their day.  I watched people who make my interpreting heart happy.  So that was good.

I was able to match Andrew's extra furniture with folks who needed it.  That's a big relief.  And it makes us both happy.

I arrived home after a 13 hour day to find dinner for the next few days attached to my door.  I feel so very loved right now.  This is a massive help to me.  And lucky for me, I have friends who cook!

And I'm oh so grateful I'm not in Florida with massive power outages and flooding, or in Mexico cleaning up after an earth quake or anywhere else chock full of natural disasters.

It was a very good day, indeed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's not a bucket, it's a can

Wacky Hair Day

A Life Well Lived....so far