1. Light bulbs. This includes changing them (other than in lamps). I drop them. I put them in crooked. I do not do this well.
2. Assembling furniture. I do much better buying already assembled furniture. Sorry ikea.
3. I don't blog regularly, return emails promptly or answer phone calls when I should. My bad.
4. I do not like to deal with dead animals. This includes bunnies that die mysteriously in my driveway and mice that might get caught in traps.
5. I do not make decisions quickly. Eventually I do get around to making decisions but it takes a while. Like a year.
6. I only manage to get laundry done when I run out of underwear.
7. I don't handle my emotions well. I don't like having emotions.
8. I clearly don't know jack about nutrition.
9. I don't sleep well. Lately it's turned into I don't sleep. But out of fear of being called a vampire, I'll just say I don't do it well.
10. I am not organized. But I want to be!